Current Open Positions
Upon receipt of your cover letter and resume an acknowledgement will be sent advising you of our receipt of your interest. Those selected for an interview will be contacted by phone or email to arrange an interview time.
- Interview: On the day of the interview all candidates will be asked to complete The Wellspring Foundation Application for Employment, complete forms authorizing background checks and reference requests. The candidate will need to bring the complete mailing addresses and phone numbers of four (4) references (2 professional and 2 personal.)
- References: After interviews for an open position are conducted reference request forms will be mailed for those candidates that are viable. References are verified once they have been returned to Wellspring.
- Offers: Made by the Director of Human Resources after all background searches, employment verifications, and references have been received and verified. Specifics of the offer are discussed at that time.
In compliance with our JCAHO, DCF and State of CT Public Health licenses all new hires, when offered a position, must complete the following with satisfactory results:
- Pre-Employment Physical with a TB screen (responsibility of the candidate)
- Criminal Background Check (completed by Wellspring)
- DCF Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline Search (completed by Wellspring)
- CT Department of Public Service Sex Offender Registry Search (completed by Wellspring)
- Department of Motor Vehicles Driving Record Check (responsibility of the candidate)
Health benefits include medical and dental insurance. Wellspring also provides, at no cost to the employee, short term and long term disability coverage and a life insurance policy valued at 1.5 times the employee’s annual salary. An employee with an employment agreement of 30/hr per week, or more, is eligible for this health benefit package.